Should be, but I'm stuck in Korea. And, I'm a kind of crappy climber lately. Had a good time at the gym last night, though I'm discovering that I do much better on my own than I do with all the "helpful suggestions" everyone is giving me. Part of it, I'm sure, is a language barrier and most of it is just me being weak and inexperienced. I'm noticing small improvements, which is a pretty cool feeling, but true to my nature I'm also getting impatient with how slowly I'm improving. Especially next to Ant, who is tackling new routes everytime we go while I'm still trying not to freak out about the whole height/falling on my skull thing.

Anyway, enough about me. How are you guys?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I've done indoor climbing a couple of times at our gym. It was fun, but I'm not really good at it and I weigh way too much to ever get really good. I love pizza far too much - that's why I run so much. ;-)

Rookie on the Run said...

I used to go indoor rock climbing with my twelve year old nephew... next to that little spider, I looked like a rhinoceros trying to scale the wall.

Have fun!

achilles3 said...

Climbing gives me a headache.

Jes said...

Yeah Achilles. The effects of altitude sickness from indoor climbing are well documented. :-)

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Anyway, enough about me. How are you guys?I'm fine.


Pfffftttt! Not that you really care.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

oooh! Love rock climbing, even though i've only done it indoors, and a few years ago! I really should go again sometime! :)

Bob said...

I do a fair amount of climbing everyday.

Climb up into and down out of the truck.

Climb up into and down out of the bed.

You get the idea. Bob doesn't climb diddly.

Outdoorgirl said...

I have hiked halfdome. but never climbed it. Big wall scares me. Sleeping on a hanging tent/cot while strapped in over 2000 feet would be hard to handle. I had a roommate who use to climb half dome and it would take her and her boyfriend two days...
Its cool to watch people climb it!