This was a picture of my coach, who made me take down the half-nekkid pic of him drinking beer on the corner while timing my speed workout for me. Sorry ladies, and boys at Bliss - you'll have to use your imaginations. I ran a few miles around Hwarangdae first, including a jaunt up Brown Hill, then did a bunch of sprints. Yay me.

As for this week, it's been pretty good. Sunday it poured rain all day. Ant had things to do, but I was bored out of my mind, which means I pretty much drove him crazy all day.

"WANNA WATCH A MOVIE?!?"
"Can't. I have to finish this."

5 minutes later....

"WANNA WATCH A MOVIE NOW?!?"
"Can't. I have to finish this."

5 minutes later...

"WANNA WATCH A MOVIE WHEN THE BIG HAND IS ON THE 12 AND THE LITTLE HAND IS ON THE 1?"
"That's in 3 minutes."
"SO?"


Finally, around 6 or so the rain let up a bit and I threw on my snazzy purple running shoes and got outside. I figured I'd run towards Taerung, then cut down to the bike path for a bit, but it was all locked up since the path is flooded. Oh well. Stayed on the roads, stomped in some puddles, and worked out some of my cabin fever.


By the time I got back home, Ant was finished with whatever it was that was sooooo important, so I convinced him to play Scrabble with me. Usually I kick his butt, but I'm incredibly sad to say that this time I lost by a mere 3 points. It was a crushing defeat. I'm still not over it. When I realized it might take more than the 7 tiles I had (all vowels, btw - ugh) to beat him, I tried my best to cheat but he wasn't having it.


"You can't use U.S. It's an abbreviation."
"It's not U.S. It's 'us.' "
"Us? Never heard of it. Sure it's a word?"


3 stinking points. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Anyway, how have yunz guys been?

2 comments:

daeguowl said...

When you are you gonna post something hot for the straight Bliss boys?

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Never ask a guy, while he's engaged in sex, if he wants to watch a movie; his answer is always gonna be: "I have to finish this." While, normally, 3 minutes is enough time, IT ISN'T WHEN YOU KEEP INTERRUPTING!1!

Reading between the lines, I figure this is what was going on with youse guys here.

Right?