I interrupt these posts about our trip to Songnisan to say that even during vacation, my job makes me hate it more by sending me stupid emails with thinly veiled threats and poor grammar and words that they think are English but don't actually exist.

They made things so miserable for Ant that he quit. They had pretty much left me alone up until the last month or so, leaving me to wonder why they were so awful to everyone else while I was having it pretty easy - now it looks like they've run out of people to bother and have set their sights on me. It's gonna take nothing short of a miracle to get me through the last 6 months of my contract.

6 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

oh boy. Good luck.

Missy said...

Dang, that blows! Sorry...

brownie said...

See, you shoulda moved to Manitou.

Boriana said...

Please post an example of the threats with misspelled words and the ones that dont actually exist. Sounds like whole lot'a fun :)
Sorry to hear ur job sucks. I read from Ant's blog that he quit, which i guess means you can quit too and both of you can come back to gorgeous San Fran :)) For good!

The Traveling Teacher said...

oh no :***( that blows Jes I'm so sorry to hear that!

achilles3 said...

win the lottery
share with me