The other day we rented some kayaks and paddled around to some of the neighboring islands. When we got to one we met a couple schoolgirls, and it took them about 0.003 seconds to fall madly in love with Ant. Totally understandable, in my opinion. :-) They followed him everywhere he went, giggling hysterically the whole time, and slowly working up the nerve to inch their way closer to him. Occasionally, one of them would shove one of the other girls in his general direction, and she would scream and run back to the protection of her girlfriends. It was quite funny and endearing, especially when they started offering commentary to each other, "Look! He's drinking the water!" "Now he is sitting down!" I could have stayed and enjoyed the entertainment all afternoon, but soon it was time to leave and make the journey back to Cloud 9. As we were getting ready to shove off, they finally worked up the nerve to ask him his name, and he snapped a pic (well, he says pic, I say total crotch shot - you guys be the judge) of them.









Other than that, it's been a whole lotta nothing, day in and day out. There's 2 decent surf sessions a day, and in between those we sit around, read, play cards, go for a swim, and just pretty much pass the time by doing whatever. It's been awesome. I've been running, which has turned out to be a great way to meet the locals. Some of the kids come out and run with me for a few minutes when I pass their house - they think it's hysterical - and most of the adults cheer me by name. Even some of the other tourists are like, "Dude, you're the girl we saw running down the street. You're nuts!"

One more week until I head back to Seoul, where brutal reality and air pollution will no doubt slap me in the face. At least I have Shells' visit to look forward to!

6 comments:

achilles3 said...

When is the homefucking queen coming in town?
And when are we doing another Saturday-liquid-lunch-a-thon???

The Traveling Teacher said...

I love your sun hat :) xoxo Have a great rest of your vaca!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Sounds like you're having a wonderful trip!!!

Boriana said...

WOW it looks like heaven over there. The pic you guys took of the school girl is priceless - it looks so pristine, innocent and as if from a movie made way back when.
Glad to hear you are having a great time :)

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Well, sister, looks like he took a shot of his own crotch, too, kinda, in that second pic.

Is that you in the bikini standing in the water?

RrrrrRRRrrr!1! Hubba-hubba, sister!

P.S. How many homes did you have to f*ck to become Homef*cking Queen? Because I think I could probably f*ck more. Then, when they tried to give me my crown, I'd say: "No thanks! Because this just objectifies me! And others like me who just enjoy f*cking homes, no strings attached!"

It would be my Norma Rae moment.

joyRuN said...

Looks absolutely beautiful over there. Heavenly!