And now...STRICTLY FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE...Ladies and Germs, I present to you (drumroll, please)...



A TWO-HEADED TURTLE!!!!!!!!!!!











Ant thought they must argue all the time over every little decision that had to be made, but I just figured they solved any disputes in the typical Korean fashion: rock, scissors, paper.

This little dude lives at the COEX aquarium, which we went to as part of my birthday celebration. Ant went terribly far out of his way to make my birthday special, and I think he's totally awesome for it. Not only did we visit the two-headed turtle, but we got to hang upside down on some cool rides at Everland, too. Pics of that may or may not be coming, depending on my motivation level.
The trip to the aquarium was the second one we went to together, the first being Monterrey. I think I liked that one better, but only because Betty White approves of it, and they let you get your picture taken hatching out of an egg.

2 comments:

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

ZOMG, sister, your mother's ovaries must've been GIGANTIC!

(Sorry. I didn't mean to talk smack about yo mama. But as we say in Joisey, No disrespect; I'm just sayin'.)

Mel-2nd Chances said...

that's wild!