You guys wanna hear how freaking smooth I am? This morning I rolled out of bed - I mean, I literally rolled out of bed. That's not just a figure of speech. I sort of woke up and heard Ant getting ready to leave for work, so I thought to my self, "Self...you should get up and say good-bye to him like you normally do, instead of being such a lazy ass!" So, I rolled over, expecting to land on the edge of the bed. Turns out I was already sleeping on the edge of the bed, so when I rolled over I landed directly on the floor. Yup, I am the epitome of grace.

I should give lessons in smoothness.

5 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Hopefully it wasn't one of those high beds, with a far drop! LOL very funny though.

Rookie on the Run said...

And you were a little concerned about Kim Jong-il?! Ha ha... funny story. :D

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

First you drop Ant at the rock climbing place ... now you drop your own self?

You need a spotter to get out of bed?

You should have turned to Ant and said, "Dude, way to belay me!"

Why does "Belay me" look so ... drrrrty when I write it?

Because I'm a creepy old guy, is why!

Hahahahahaha!

achilles3 said...

Chincha!

raulgonemobile said...

lol.. funny