Last night Ant took me to see the Harry Potter flick, which was pretty cool of him considering he's the world's biggest muggle. In fact, he probably doesn't even know what a muggle is. But, he went anyway because he's awesome.

And then he slept through much of it. :-)

I must say that I was quite disappointed in the movie. It was such a fantastic book and they could have done such amazing things with he script, but they skipped so much of the good stuff and downplayed lots of other stuff. I also thought Daniel Radcliffe's performance was pretty bad. Just a general lack of emotion and believability. I can understand that as an actor he might be "over" being Harry Potter, but shouldn't he be able to act like he still wants the role?

After the movie we headed over to a chicken hof for some beer and fried chicken (YUM!) and then headed home.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! Are you serious?? That was my favorite one! Mostly because it was just so light hearted. I'm easy though.

rockstar said...

I've heard others say the movie is not what it could have been. How disappointing.

I think think for the 5th movie, Daniel Radcliffe got paid something along the lines of $50 million so I'm sure he got paid somewhere around that for the 6th.

I'll take over his roll for that amount of money if he's no longer interested. Just call me Harriet Potter!

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

What Sarah says is true. She is easy.

Because Einstein's had her.

More than once.

I thought you should know.

Shells Bells said...

I second that! It was my second favorite book of the series and the movie was SHITE. I was so disappointed walking out of the theater. They missed so many awesome bits from the book and added in so much un-necessary stuff..the last two flicks better be good!