Hey look! I'm in London!! Just kidding, just kidding. I drove to Lake Havasu, Arizona, to see the London Bridge. I've always been fascinated by the fact that the founder of Lake Havasu bought the bridge (which inspired the song), had it dismantled stone by stone, and hauled it over to AZ. So I drove. And drove. And drove. And drove some more, because I was totally lost.
To see a bridge. A nice bridge, but really, a bridge is a bridge.

Apparently Lake Havasu is a pretty well known party spot, but I sure didn't get that vibe. I was the youngest one around by at least 30 years. I went to Lake Havasu State Park and did some hiking, but I forgot my camera so I have no pictures. Sorry! The next morning I headed out for a run to check out the bridge and the surrounding areas. After my run, I had some lunch and some beer at this brewpub I found. Here's some pics so you guys can see how much my life sucks lately. ;-)





Thanks for the beer loot, guys!! <3!

5 comments:

joyRuN said...

What is in that beer at the 10 o'clock?

Looks like a great place.

Shells Bells said...

Drive safe pumpkin xoxo Oh and you MUST MUST come visit me when I move!

Anonymous said...

That's a lemon wedge in the beer. Probably a heiferweisen. Not sure of that spelling.
Did you drink all those beers yourself?

Ian said...

Didn't the guy that bought the bridge think that he was buying the more impressive Tower Bridge? Seem to remember hearing that somewhere. ;)

Pat said...

On April 4th there will be the havasu half that goes over the London bridge in Arizona. And that's no April Fools joke.